Fighting for the Golden Age comics publisher THEY say never was
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Telex to Decode

Go down 
+2
destinies
YankeeWhite
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
docwho2100

docwho2100

More Telex to Decode - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Telex to Decode   More Telex to Decode - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 6:59 pm

This is not good at all Sad
Back to top Go down
YankeeWhite

YankeeWhite

PostSubject: Re: More Telex to Decode   More Telex to Decode - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 7:18 pm

I emailed Rory a warning.
Back to top Go down
docwho2100

docwho2100

PostSubject: Re: More Telex to Decode   More Telex to Decode - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 5:20 am

YankeeWhite wrote:
I emailed Rory a warning.
I was thinking about that too. Right now I really am siding with Rory and Charity and very leery of anything/anyone else.
Back to top Go down
docwho2100

docwho2100

PostSubject: Re: More Telex to Decode   More Telex to Decode - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2018 2:33 pm

Just as a note - Charity updated the first Telex Video so it has the decoded message as the subtitles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz7tqlOMVn8

More Telex to Decode - Page 2 Telex10
Back to top Go down
mjandersen

mjandersen

PostSubject: Re: More Telex to Decode   More Telex to Decode - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 2:52 pm

New Charity video confirms: yeeeeeah, it's not looking good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDXUa0FPv2Q
Back to top Go down
Oyml

Oyml

PostSubject: Re: More Telex to Decode   More Telex to Decode - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 6:58 pm

Guys, the Bowlers have made their first appearance and it isn't looking good for Charity, Michael, or Rory.
Back to top Go down
docwho2100

docwho2100

PostSubject: Re: More Telex to Decode   More Telex to Decode - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 4:44 am

Oyml wrote:
Guys, the Bowlers have made their first appearance and it isn't looking good for Charity, Michael, or Rory.

Where did they make an appearance - you think that is who broke into Charity's room?

EDIT - ok I found the reference (long day already - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHlUsdEkt8Q)

And now I am really worried for Charity. Anyone going to the Grail event - keep an eye not just on the main speakers but the audience and the edges.
Back to top Go down
YankeeWhite

YankeeWhite

PostSubject: Re: More Telex to Decode   More Telex to Decode - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 7:05 am

Holy wow! KINGSROOD and/or the Bowlers mean serious business. This whole "world on top of our world" and Stupefying Yarns must be closely tied together.

And dumping the body in a dumpster!?!? Like unconscious body or worse?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Telex to Decode   More Telex to Decode - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

More Telex to Decode
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting for the Golden Age comics publisher THEY say never was  :: YARNIE CENTRAL :: New Members Post Here!-
Jump to: