Fighting for the Golden Age comics publisher THEY say never was
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's all work together

Go down 
+5
Coope46
mjandersen
Oyml
Loggerhead
16kitties
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
YankeeWhite

YankeeWhite

Let's all work together - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's all work together   Let's all work together - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 10:10 am

Ok I'm just gonna say it.
That girl Charity was so scared! Maybe not the best way to handle the situation...

I know I'm new here but this is a great group of friendly people and I feel right at home. But now this vlogger thinks we're a bunch of crazies... Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Oyml

Oyml

PostSubject: Re: Let's all work together   Let's all work together - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 11:48 am

I think she was more scared of being caught stalking than anything any of us did to be honest. I could be wrong about that, though.
Back to top Go down
Garfield_minus_Jim

Garfield_minus_Jim

PostSubject: Re: Let's all work together   Let's all work together - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 3:54 pm

Emailed Rory asking what the world mesh was. Hoping i get a response.
Back to top Go down
docwho2100

docwho2100

PostSubject: Re: Let's all work together   Let's all work together - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 1:27 pm

YankeeWhite wrote:
Ok I'm just gonna say it.
That girl Charity was so scared! Maybe not the best way to handle the situation...

I know I'm new here but this is a great group of friendly people and I feel right at home. But now this vlogger thinks we're a bunch of crazies... Ugh.

I have been slow getting into the search, but I agree this is a great group - so much synergy already. Thanks for sharing the email - will reach out as well, maybe we have hope of finding Brian with all these fine minds (and maybe even more SY!!!)
Back to top Go down
Garfield_minus_Jim

Garfield_minus_Jim

PostSubject: Re: Let's all work together   Let's all work together - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 2:00 pm

Garfield_minus_Jim wrote:
Got a response
rory wrote:
Hey [my name] -

I'm sorry I haven't been back to the forums. It's been an unsettling couple of days.

"World mesh" is work jargon - a 3D "wireframe" of the physical space you're in.

Although, come to think of it, you've just given me an idea... I need to go think about this.

Thanks,
Back to top Go down
docwho2100

docwho2100

PostSubject: Re: Let's all work together   Let's all work together - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 8:29 am

Got a response
rory wrote:
Hey [my name] -

I'm sorry I haven't been back to the forums. It's been an unsettling couple of days.

"World mesh" is work jargon - a 3D "wireframe" of the physical space you're in.  

Although, come to think of it, you've just given me an idea... I need to go think about this.

Thanks,

Ya know - with the Magic Leap connection and that Teledex report - are we dipping into virtual worlds here?
Back to top Go down
docwho2100

docwho2100

PostSubject: Re: Let's all work together   Let's all work together - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 8:34 am

16kitties wrote:
There is a Twitter account for a Charity Kong. I tweeted her but no response. She has no tweets or followers/following if it's her except me.

what is her twitter account?
Back to top Go down
16kitties

16kitties

PostSubject: Re: Let's all work together   Let's all work together - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 8:38 am

@CharityKong
Back to top Go down
docwho2100

docwho2100

PostSubject: Re: Let's all work together   Let's all work together - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 8:53 am

16kitties wrote:
@CharityKong

thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Coope46

PostSubject: Re: Let's all work together   Let's all work together - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 1:25 pm

Gonna be posting a "What we know so far" on the reddit later today and pinning it for newbies. Anyone that wants to help is free to post it here or on the post when I make it and Ill edit the post and mention you
Back to top Go down
16kitties

16kitties

PostSubject: Re: Let's all work together   Let's all work together - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 6:25 pm

Coope46 wrote:
Gonna be posting a "What we know so far" on the reddit later today and pinning it for newbies. Anyone that wants to help is free to post it here or on the post when I make it and Ill edit the post and mention you

Thanks for that Coope46! Sorry for the absence. Someone must ride the highways on their iron steed through rain, snow. sleet, darkest night....you get the picture. LOL. It seems like I've missed alot so I'll be visiting the CharityKong sub reddit.
Back to top Go down
Coope46

PostSubject: Re: Let's all work together   Let's all work together - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 10:15 pm

Alright guys here is my thesis for my english major haha but seriously this is the most ive written in a while Im going to do more tomorrow because I know ive missed a lot but Im tired today and its getting close to my bed time so this will have to do for tonight. Sorry it took longer than expected I just havent had much free time lately so I havent fully been able to contribute to the story but I have been trying to stay up to date. Also have you seen that new video? Holy shit this is getting crazy.

The post: https://old.reddit.com/r/CharityKong/comments/9jk6jg/what_we_know_so_far/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's all work together   Let's all work together - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's all work together
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting for the Golden Age comics publisher THEY say never was  :: YARNIE CENTRAL :: New Members Post Here!-
Jump to: