Fighting for the Golden Age comics publisher THEY say never was
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guys did you see this? BRIANDIFFRACTED.NET

Go down 
+2
Inflictress1
SK8
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SK8

SK8

Guys did you see this? BRIANDIFFRACTED.NET Empty
PostSubject: Guys did you see this? BRIANDIFFRACTED.NET   Guys did you see this? BRIANDIFFRACTED.NET EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 8:03 am

mjandersen in the newbie forums posted about a website with really good SY fan art by a guy I've never even heard of. But then also it's about how he's missing. Brian Enright. Does anybody know him?

http://briandiffracted.net/
Back to top Go down
Inflictress1

Inflictress1

PostSubject: Re: Guys did you see this? BRIANDIFFRACTED.NET   Guys did you see this? BRIANDIFFRACTED.NET EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 8:09 am

I officially relinquish the Fan Art Crown. If he's not going pro he should be. (wherever he is)
Back to top Go down
BigAppleYarnie

BigAppleYarnie

PostSubject: Re: Guys did you see this? BRIANDIFFRACTED.NET   Guys did you see this? BRIANDIFFRACTED.NET EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 8:36 am

I agree these are *gorgeous*. Even if he's just sketching around he's got amazing attention to detail. I love the lettering? (and why is the president wearing a hat?) That said it's a very pale Esme. Does anyone else remember it that way?
Back to top Go down
ROC

ROC

PostSubject: Re: Guys did you see this? BRIANDIFFRACTED.NET   Guys did you see this? BRIANDIFFRACTED.NET EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 8:46 am

If this turns into another Scorpius I swear I'm going out like LilSmartAx.

Great find whoever mjandersen is!
Back to top Go down
SkyBandit

SkyBandit

PostSubject: Re: Guys did you see this? BRIANDIFFRACTED.NET   Guys did you see this? BRIANDIFFRACTED.NET EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 9:12 am

I swear I remember this creepy face from The Apatite Conundrum:

Guys did you see this? BRIANDIFFRACTED.NET Creepy10

This guy's incredible. But this is another worrisome story to add to the list.
Back to top Go down
SK8

SK8

PostSubject: Re: Guys did you see this? BRIANDIFFRACTED.NET   Guys did you see this? BRIANDIFFRACTED.NET EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 9:46 am

I'm gonna tweet it
Back to top Go down
Flubber
Admin
Flubber

PostSubject: Re: Guys did you see this? BRIANDIFFRACTED.NET   Guys did you see this? BRIANDIFFRACTED.NET EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 10:20 am

I have mixed feelings about that, Conor. We're making a lot of noise right now and whoever runs briandiffracted.net may get the wrong kind of attention. We should contact.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theyarnies.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys did you see this? BRIANDIFFRACTED.NET   Guys did you see this? BRIANDIFFRACTED.NET Empty

Back to top Go down

Guys did you see this? BRIANDIFFRACTED.NET
Page 1 of 1