Fighting for the Golden Age comics publisher THEY say never was
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What just happened?

Go down 
+2
SkyBandit
Loggerhead
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Loggerhead

Loggerhead

What just happened? Empty
PostSubject: What just happened?   What just happened? EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 5:23 am

Can we discuss...

Is that what it looks like?

What did LilSmartAx do?

@ SkyBandit? Hello? PMed you
Back to top Go down
SkyBandit

SkyBandit

PostSubject: Re: What just happened?   What just happened? EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 6:26 am

I'm fine. Hacked. Maybe LilSmartAx too? Obviously someone logged in as me late last night.
I don't know what the quote means or any of the rest of it. I'm leaving it up for now.

I'm more interested in knowing what the hell LSA is up to if that's her

more to the point IS THAT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE
Back to top Go down
Flubber
Admin
Flubber

PostSubject: Re: What just happened?   What just happened? EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 6:28 am

@skybandit please change your password ASAP. Site security matters especially now. PMed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theyarnies.com
SPINK_

SPINK_

PostSubject: Re: What just happened?   What just happened? EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 6:31 am

You all are going to know my feelings here. I spoke to Wasserstein face to face back in the day and he had no reason to lie. The grail's a real thing and I think we're going to see some new SY material for the first time in...how many years?

@SK8 you might finally see what I've been bending your ear about since you were 8!
Back to top Go down
Flubber
Admin
Flubber

PostSubject: Re: What just happened?   What just happened? EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 6:35 am

Remember we're looking at an object that could have been made 50 years ago or yesterday. 

We also know LilSmartAx's history here and elsewhere as a contentious and skeptical poster. Unquestionably a true-blue Yarnie but verging upon arrogance?

I would put the odds at 90% she's trolling us, especially given that quote.
Back to top Go down
SK8

SK8

PostSubject: Re: What just happened?   What just happened? EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 6:42 am

Just heard. 

Most of you don't know me but - I don't really want to talk about it but I had a lot of trouble sleeping since is 6 maybe. One night the guy you know as Spink_ - my great-uncle - sat up with me and told me how Johnny Delta put down the robot uprising. I've been picturing these faces since I was 8. 

Does anyone have LilSmartAx's phone number? Email?
Back to top Go down
Flubber
Admin
Flubber

PostSubject: Re: What just happened?   What just happened? EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 6:08 am

@SK8 as administrator I have access to some personal information but I'd prefer not to use it. I'm sorry but the ethics of personal privacy take precedence here.
Back to top Go down
VenusOrBust

VenusOrBust

PostSubject: Re: What just happened?   What just happened? EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 6:17 am

Just because she's trolling us (she is!) doesn't mean it's not real. I think she'll get in touch when she wants to? i.e. when she's had enough of taunting us.

That said, I hope it's soon. What's in there, LilSmartAx?!
Back to top Go down
SPINK_

SPINK_

PostSubject: Re: What just happened?   What just happened? EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 11:23 am

Are there updates on this situation? Has anyone heard anything?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What just happened?   What just happened? Empty

Back to top Go down

What just happened?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting for the Golden Age comics publisher THEY say never was  :: YARNIE CENTRAL :: THE OLD FORUM :: Longer Yarns-
Jump to: